Friday, August 27, 2010

MORPHIN LIKE POWER RANGERS

I had this dream that evolved from Avatar to Coyote Ugly/Harry Potter to a bit of Twilight to randomness.

First, I was with the Na'vi, a human with other humans hanging with the Na'vi, turning into them (like that was what happened after a prolonged amount of time on Pandora with the Na'vi), getting glowing skin and these weird spore things growing from all over the place. I took down a pandorian beast that was blackish but then turned red and purple and looked a bit like Witty Phantom (I only found out his name right now--I have the card, and I described him to Jared, and even HE couldn't remember his name--we both looked through our decks at the time cuz we both thought we had him but we didn't, so we couldn't remember the name. Oh well.) Anyway, he was humanoid and a jackass, but he was like an ally. Like, "You guys shot me down but I have nowhere else to go, so I'll team up with you" ally.

Then it turned some kind of Harry Potterish and for some reason Coyote Ugly in it? I dunno. I just knew that there was Coyote somewhere in there (prolly from a story in english we were reading, which was about a coyote). There was an attack on the school and the fiend guy turned more human and he turned against us and I was like, "You jackass!"

So somehow I got into this car/SUV thing and this guy was driving me somewhere, and he turned into Robert Pattinson with Bella in his lap. Then he threw her out the window (YESSS!!!) but she landed safely and unconsciously into another vehicle. (SHIIIITTTTT!!) Then we drove off down into a neighborhood.

He then turned into some random teenage boy I've never seen before. We parked in front of a huge house and we got out (for some reason I was barefoot, and he had to pick out the spiky/large rocks in the gravel I was walking in) and I was kinda scared where he was taking me, but it turned out he was an orphan living in a foster home and his "brothers and sisters" came out to talk, at least the teen ones. He was like, "I hate my family. It's not even my family. We're not related."

But I told him, "You have a home. They love you." He looked at me and I heard this dull buzzing and I slowly woke up.

Lately, when I wake up, my vision doubles or skews, and I'm wondering if its normal or if it's a problem and abnormal.

2 comments:

  1. Coyote Ugly? Say wut? I can't even imagine if that's a real-life sort thing or a drawn cartoon---I'm just imagining it's a film of some sort.

    I don't think I could ever forget The Witty Phantom. Since his appearance in the Kaiba/everyone-goes-to-an-island-to-battle-virtual-business-guys episodes, I've been obsessed with the guy.

    I dunno if that sort of vision is normal or not. Not to make you paranoid, but, somehow, I think my dad said that used to happen to him (when he was in the army???) and that sometimes he couldn't even open his eyes? I dunno, something about his eyes freaking out, when he woke up. I don't remember the details or the diagnosis, though >.>

    For a while now, every time I walk from a dark room into the light, or a bright room in general, I feel dizzy and hot, like I've been punched in the face, like I can't open my eyes and like I'm falling. I'd like to know if THAT'S normal D:

    ReplyDelete