Sunday, August 29, 2010

DUN REMEMBER MUCH THIS TIME

All the events leading up to this one part, I totally forgot. They may come back to me later, though.

I'm in a park-like place, and my grandpa is there. I don't have a grandpa (well, not one that is a) alive, b) well-known and c) not my step-grandpa), so this is weird. He's with two other men. He wants me to get inside some vehicle so that I can go to "France, Austria" (like the city of france in the country of austria). He also tells me that I'm going to be a model or something there, and says a different city/country combination that is totally not right. I know what he's doing. He's going to kidnap me and sell me as a sex slave, or something. So I run away and try to contact the local policeman, but it seems he's in on it too. All authority is, it seems. So I spy Jay L. running around with some kids, playing with them. Somehow, I know I can trust him to help me.

As he runs past, I shout his name and grab his arm. I am in tears. "Help me, Jay," I tell him. I don't remember telling him much else, but I know he understands that I am in danger and my grandpa and his associates are after me. He turns around and goes for my grandpa and punches him. I do the same to some other guy--strangely, this time, my punches actually feel like they're strong and hitting something. This has never happened before. Usually, when I try to hit something, my punches are sluggish and bounce off of whatever I'm hitting like marshmallows. So I revel in it. 8D

Later in my dream, I am in a house. I am a man at one point, the soon-to-be Doc of the seven Dwarfs. I'm looking for Cinderella. I see her in a room, but she's getting dressed, so I turn away and wait for her to come out. Strangely, it's night--where is she going at night?

I am me again, and I see Cinderella with her friend in a room, sitting on a couch, just lounging. They're dressed in a sort of gothic-type clothing. Cinderella's friend is describing her werewolf bite--apparently she's a werewolf. Cinderella is a vampire.

YESSSSSSS!!!

1 comment:

  1. When I first read this, I thought Jay L stood for Jay Leno, then remembered Jay XD

    I like your description of punching marshmallows.

    YOUR DREAM SEEMS SO RANDUMMMM! Cinderella lounging, as a werewolf, reminds me of that one fancy lady from The Matrix (part two is it? Or part three?) Anyway, the Matrix with Penelope in it (or is that her name? The seductive-y sort one who orders a cake or cheesecake and keeps hanging all over that rich guy who owns vampires with dreads?) And whoa, the punctuation of this paragraph is out of control!

    ReplyDelete