Saturday, December 4, 2010

RANDOMNEEEES

I'm looking into the backyard and see my dogs out there. The grass is greener than usual. The backyard, acutally, is larger than usual. Someone is mowing the lawn. The dogs are freaking out and attempt attacking it. I look away for a second for something I don't remember.

When I look back, I see Zuzu running to the door with one hind leg held up high. On his foot is a skinny but long-wire round brush. A wire has stuck through his precious foot. I freak.

OHMIGAWD MY DAWG HAS SOMETHING IN HIS FOOT I GOTTA TAKE IT OUT.

I bring him inside, and hope to disinfect his foot before extracting the brush. I'm afraid he'll get infected anyway, since he's so dirty.

I never take the brush out. I woke up.

2 comments:

  1. I just realized---I think I almost never dream about Oslo.

    Also, you wrote this one in present tense :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. I don't know why some of my dream posts end up in the tenses they do. I just write them down. Next one will switch between present, past and future tense. xDD

    ReplyDelete