Saturday, September 11, 2010

I CAN HAZ BAEIBIEZ?

I don't really remember much.

I'm in a hospital, and I'm ready to give birth. I'm scared, because I don't want the epideral but I don't want to feel a ton of pain. Ask anyone who knows me--they know I hate needles, and more than needles I hate pain. But the epideral is painful also.

But I get to wait a while. I'm sitting there, on this delivery chair, but the room is all glass walls on the first floor. If drivers want to, they can just lean over and see my vag all ready for baby-delivering. D8< So I talk to the doc about it, and he tells me that I can be moved to a better room.

I'm in the better room--about ten or twenty storeys up with only one window. Much better.

The place kinda looks like Good Samaritan. Prolly cuz that's the only hospital I've ever been to.

I start bleeding all over the chair, but nobody seems to notice. Is this normal? I get up and walk around, and I think I tried to tell my mother or something that I'm bleeding and I don't think I'm going to have the baby. Like, I was never preggo this whole time. I don't remember having a belly or anything, so maybe that's why.

I think Orphan was invading my brain at that point.

I never did give birth. WHORE-AY!

No comments:

Post a Comment