Thursday, September 30, 2010

I SHARED A BIT WITH MY BROTHER

I am at school, and I just left my locker. I walked down a couple steps and I saw Danielle there, walking towards me, with someone else--it looks like Sean, or Tate. Some guy with a bulky build. Anyway, I almost walk past her, as if I didn't know her, but I know I know her, so I decide to say Hi. I remember she told me something, but I don't remember what it was. I remember she wore that pseudo-leather jacket of hers that she knows she'll get shit for when she wears it because it looks like leather but she's supposed to be vegitarian.

Josh said he dreamed about her last night, too, which is so fuckin creepy that it goes beyond creepy and enters the realm of weird. I wonder if something happened to her.

The second part, which also might have been the third part, I dunno, but I remember I was with a band, in the street. We were playing songs--I was singing with the lead singer, a chick like Janis Joplin and Sadie from Across the Universe. We played a set of three or four different songs three times in a row, so that people who didn't hear the songs before could hear them when they passed by.

The third part made me feel like I was in Resident Evil--like I was Alice. And I knew Alice. Like I was an Alice clone. But I was myself. It was weird. Anyway, I remember going into this other room to take a shower. But it wasn't a shower room. It was like a classroom, and all my shit was getting water on it, namely my books and my DS, which I freaked out about. But it was OK. And THEN, to make things even weirder, I was in a band, and we were making a music video where all of us was in the shower, and I was like, WTF? Somehow, me and a guy who played the drums wanted our pictures to be in the music video--like the images we drew. I remember I drew a black horse and I was super proud of it. It was very realistic-looking, which is abnormal for me because most of what I draw is either comic-like or abstract.

I didn't feel weird that I was totally naked in front of everyone else. I felt like I was wearing clothes, actually, but I knew I was naked. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment