Monday, July 26, 2010

BIGASS FISH AND DRINKING VODKA

I dreamt last night that my father was driving us straight home from his house. Once home, we noticed there was a ton of water and fish and frogs floppin all over the place. It so happened because the night before there was a HUGE flash flood and all these fish like relicanths came to swim in the rivers with these little bright green froggies. SO CUTE.

Anyway, I took pity on this HUGE fish that was dying in the waters receding from the heat, so I picked it up and put it in a tub full of water. It didn't fight, because it knew that I was helping it, and I felt happy that it was smart enough to know the difference.

Then I dreamt that for some reason, I was drinking this disgusting alcohol. It was beer, but not as potent. Kind of tasted like Perrier, but more bitter. I decided, crap, as long as I'm drinking this, I can't stop here. I would have to brush my teeth in order to get the smell out, but I didn't for some reason. I just went to bed and tried to go to sleep, but then a little figure at the foot of my bed started creeping around to the side where I slept. It looked like a muppet, like Kermit the Frog. I don't know why, maybe he was going to tell on my on my mother, so I jumped out of bed and stomped on that little kermit muppet thing. I woke up and freaked out that the puppet creature would be back. I tried to rationalize with myself that it was just a dream and it wasn't real, but I was still afraid for some reason that Kermit the Frog was coming to get me. I went to sleep and forgot all about it.

1 comment:

  1. Your dream reminds me of Ponyo, except that Ponyo didn't have beer XD

    And, I've never had beer or Perrier, so I can't imagine the taste. I do usually feel like this, though:

    "I tried to rationalize with myself that it was just a dream and it wasn't real, but I was still afraid for some reason."

    Lots of times, it causes me to forget my dreams---I'm afraid to remember what entirely happened D:

    ReplyDelete