Thursday, July 22, 2010

THINKING ABOUT INCEPTION

I must have really wanted to see Inception last night because that was what I dreamed about.

---------- ---------- ----------

There was a girl in some government facility. She was waiting for something, I don't know what. She seemed like a normal girl. Her clothes were contemporary, her hair styled naturally and not dyed any funky colors.

There came another girl, out from somewhere in the government facility. She was running away. She was being chased. The previous girl caught the new one by her hair--her hair was dyed orangeish with slight pink undertones. It was soft and flattened, so it stuck up in little spikes in the previous girl's hands. I think she also had a german shepherd with her.

"I've got her," the previous girl said.

The new girl made the other girl let go of her hair and ran away again, this time going through a glass door to an outdoor strip mall. The other girl began to chase her.

Outside, the naturally-styled girl looked up and saw the new girl standing on an escalator on her way up to the second floor. Then she looked to her left and who else was there than but the new girl. She did a double-take, almost walked off as if she hadn't seen anything, but then turned around and asked, "How did you do that?"

The new girl just smiled and jumped off of the planter edge she was sitting on. At this point I could really see her outfit. She had some sort of short skirt on, I'm not sure which color. Her top was a pink spaghetti strap, and you could see her black bra straps chilling alongside her shirt straps. She almost looked like Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. She walked with a swag that only some girl pretty enough as her could walk, like she owned the place.

Well, it was her dream, after all.

But she wasn't stingy. She let the previous girl (and myself, now inserted into the dream) have our way with the dream world and its laws that could be bent and broken.

On the second floor, I spied a long stairway with rails sticking out of the middle of the concrete. Railgrind time! The kairi-looking girl slid on it first, only getting about fifteen feet of grind. I slid on it after her and could do only a little bit more before losing my balance and bailing. But when I hit the steps, I didn't trip and fall. Instead, my feet just slid down, all the way to the bottom where a concrete wall stopped a planter from overflowing into some more mall area. I slid off the edge and in slow motion caught the edge of the planter, turned around to face the stairway I came from and hauled myself up.

Some boys noticed what we were doing and thought we were cool. The leader especially liked the kairi girl. Why not? She was pretty and dressed cute (as well as a bit skanky). We hung out at the planter where I ended my wipeout and chilled there.

I woke up and thought, "NOOOOOO! MOAR RAIL GRINDING PLZZ."

2 comments:

  1. "NOOOOOO! MOAR RAIL GRINDING PLZZ."

    No offense, but, oh, man, Freud would have a field day with that one XD

    ReplyDelete