Thursday, July 29, 2010

GOTH GUY DREAM BUT DID NOT TURN OUT AS YOU WOULD EXPECT

First, I was in a jet plane going home from someplace. We were landing but the pilot had a hard time landing--for no reason, really. There were no strong winds, he just didn't feel like landing. So, I decided, well, I want out of this plane, so I jumped out and landed on a building roof and then jumped off of the roof onto the ground. It wasn't so bad. Oh crap, I thought, Mom and Mike are still on the plane, and they should know that I got off. So I went back to where the plane offically landed (which was strange, because at one point I was in a building and the tail end of the plane was IN the building, but slid through like a ghost. o.0) and went inside the plane. Mom and Mike didn't even notice. "Don't forget your phone," they told me. I decided not to tell them I had jumped out of the plane cuz I was sick of being in it.

Then I was in this house. Not mine or anyone's I recognised. There was this goth kid there that I had made friends with, but my mother and my friend's mother were all hating on him, like he was evil and dangerous. I was just like, "He talks big, but I'm sure he's pretty much harmless." I assume most goth kids are. xD But then, like he was afraid he'd be found out, he just up and attacked me. My friend's mother called 911 but it didn't work, so I ran out of the house and called 911. I didn't hear a thing. Not even a ring. I could hear the conversation behind me as I began to run across rooftops, ninja-traceuse style.

Goth Kid: "Who is she calling?"

Friend's Mom: "The police."

YOU STUPID BITCH. But oh well. I kept running, hand on my phone pressed against my ear. Still nothing. He ran after me, shouting that I couldn't run across these building roofs because they were chinese and slanted at 45 degree angles. It wasn't exactly hard, but it proved a challenge to climb with only one free hand. Finally, after running and climbing onto rooftop after rooftop, I was finally at the highest building in my dream. I was also right next to the ceiling--only a few inches above my head. I was crouched, so from the rooftop to the ceiling of my dreamworld, I had only about three or so feet. The goth kid was on a rooftop not far away from me and was going to jump--so I had to jump first, all the way down to the chinese slanted roofs. In the phone, I heard no voice, only the musical intro to Kashmir.

I woke up and went into the living room to watch Bakugan.

2 comments:

  1. BAKUGAN FTW!

    And, who's Mike? (ha, I just realized that you never really mention real-life people, so I never really have to ask)

    I don't think that I'd ever dream that I'm on a plane, cuz I've never been on one. (And, yeah, as you can see, mostly, I seem to dream about places that I can actually imagine I've been to ^^U)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike is my stepfather. 8D

    Andif you ever go on a plane, try to avoid the little ones, cuz they're cramped and scary. >.< Nearly crashed. Twice.

    ReplyDelete